FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER THE WORLD
Doll Repair Kit
Electric Iron* 1
TPE Materials* 3
TPE-Safe Makeup Remover* 1
Cotton Swabs* 6
Electric Iron Instructions and Precautions
- Clean the damaged area with soapy water or clean water, then wipe it with a dust-free absorbent cloth and air dry it.
- Connect to the power supply for heating. (During heating, place the electric soldering iron on porcelain or iron sheet.）
- Set the temperature to 200°C-230°C (value aligned with the soldering iron tip), after a few seconds the temperature is sufficient, and the light will automatically go out. Use the soldering iron to slowly iron the damaged area until it is flat.
- Once the doll’s surface cools, apply some renewal powder. For dolls with dents and damage, select TPE materials in the same color as the product. Melt the TPE material with the electric soldering iron and soften the doll’s dents simultaneously. Let the melted TPE material fill the dents to smooth the damaged parts. After the doll’s surface cools, apply some renewal powder.
- Avoid touching the heated part of the electric iron during use or before it completely cools down.
- Do not place the soldering iron on or near any flammable items during use or before it completely cools down.
- Be cautious of the high surface temperature of the heated rod of the electric soldering iron or before it completely cools down to avoid burns or damage.
- The electric soldering iron may emit a slight smoke during its initial use as the heating element dries.